Saturday, September 7, 2013

Quarter Life Crisis Confession V2

Yesterday when I was doing weekly housekeeping chores, I saw a baby lizard hiding in my room.
Damn.
As I was alone in the house, I had no choice but to 'handle' it on my own.
After spending half an hour battling with it, my room was in mess.
Phew.
Settled.

Then I received an interview invitation.
I was overjoyed at first since this is my first ever response from a company.
My heart sank when I read the details.
How am I going to go there? What to do when I don't have a car?
Lucky enough, a super kind friend offers help.
Phew.
Settled.

Then I had a little reflection at night.
When I know that I can only depend on myself, I HAVE to grow stronger.
Don't stay idle, keep praying and hoping there will be a prince charming coming to my rescue.
There is no such good thing. At least in my life thus far.

Become stronger, Lew Sheau Wen.

No comments: